Version 9.0.2 (from 14.3.2019) - developmental versionNEW FEATURES AND BUG FIXES
- Runtime PROMOTIC: PROMOTIC system now supports also 64-bit versions of both runtime and development environments.
- Users and permissions
: New logging-in method by names and passwords of Windows users, so the user management is then provided by Windows resources. The logged-in user is then a member of PROMOTIC user groups based on his membership in corresponding Windows
- New configurator Use user groups from INI file in in the runtime mode.
- New configurator Enable Windows authentication (Windows users).
- New configurator Address or computer name (domain) for Windows user authentication.
communication driver: Fixed bug: After closing the port the message of the Slave
type was not completed correctly.
- PmaCommGroup.onDataReceive event: New property pEvent.Attr that can be used to detect whether the message that triggered this event was the first or the last.
- PmgString object, Text page: Fixed bug: The Alignment horizontal configurator with "Right" value did not work correctly in local panel.
- OpenView method: New option pos:screen,x,y; in configurator sParams allowing absolute positioning of the window in Windows grid system.
- Pm.RestartGui method: new method. Executes restart of the application graphic interface.
- Alarm item configurators: Modification of entry values in Priority configurator from three possible values 0,5,10 to a range of values 0-10.
Version 9.0.1 (from 18.12.2018) - developmental versionNEW FEATURES AND BUG FIXES
- This version 9.0.1 is a Beta stage of PROMOTIC 9. It is used for testing and as a preview of the news. This version has not passed all internal tests and the related documentation has nod been completely finished.
- Script editor
: The key "tab" no longer adds two spaces but inserts "tab" character into the text that is 4 spaces long.
In the Size of tab configurator, it is possible to modify this to 2 spaces but it is not recommended because 4 spces are considered as standard in scripts.
- Editor of Pmg objects
- The tab "Subobjects" has been removed. Adding, deleting and editing of Pmg object is now done in the Pmg object tree (the same way as in Pma object tree).
- In the Pmg object tree, there is a new item #Prototypes that contains all PmgPrototype objects in the panel. Managing prototypes (adding, deleting, editing) can now be done easily in this new item. It is no longer needed to do it in the PmgInstance object.
object: Fixed bug
: Event if the object had control disabled (in configurator Control enabled
), then in the Web panels
it was still possible to change the value by mouseclick.
object: method GetHistoryData
was unable to go through multiple backups (if the number of records was not set "records:xx;"
). The patch has also been included into the version Pm8.3.29