is a Czech company with the headquarters in Ostrava, that is engaged in development of PROMOTIC visualization software (SCADA) and implementation of applications in the field of industrial process automation.
MICROSYS, spol. s r.o. company was established in 1991 by a group of people with long-time experience in development and implementation of software systems for monitoring and control of technological processes.
Therefore the new established entity could take use of both professional and practical experience of its staff that worked in the development, design and implementation of systems in the process automation area.
MICROSYS, spol. s r.o. company introduced and uses Quality Management System accordant with EN ISO 9001:2009.
|Company name: ||MICROSYS, spol. s r.o.|
|Headquarters: || Tavičská 845/21, 70300 Ostrava 3 - Vítkovice, Czech republic |
GPS: 49o48'23.449"N 18o15'47.267"E, see Map of company headquarters
|Legal Form: ||Limited Liability Company|
|firm ID number: ||190 101 41|
|VAT number: ||CZ 190 101 41|
| ||The company is registered in the business registry at the Regional Court of Ostrava, section C insert no. 621|
|Corporate representatives: ||Ing. Petr NÁVRAT, Ing. Zdeněk MALINA|
|Foundation date: ||1991|
|Organization structure: || |Software group
- Development of basic software tools for visualization and control - PROMOTIC system
Application group - Complex system solutions in the field of process automation
Strategic focus of the company
- the activity is focused on research and development of PROMOTIC, the visualization and control system
for process automation. Special attention is paid to high-quality services
to customers with the guarantee of continuous development
tracking the world trends in the area of software technology.
The target client group consists of automation design companies that provide complex deliveries in the field of automation process control.
- the activity is focused on complex deliveries
in the field of process automation (measurement and regulation, visualization and control, remote transmissions, ...). The key part is represented by systems for measurement and regulation of energy consumption
, systems for controlling heating plants
(heat distribution, exchange stations), information telemetric
and control systems, control systems of technological processes
(steelworks, production lines, etc.), and more. Special attention is paid to high-quality services to customers with the guarantee of continual service and development.
The target client group are companies using automation process control systems.
Strategic partners of the company
Our company cooperates closely with key technology suppliers that belong to our strategic partners.
- In the software area it is especially the Microsoft company and its basic system and development tools. Our company has been taking advantage of MSDN services for development companies for several years that provides us with new versions of operating systems up to one year before their introduction to the market. Therefore we can prepare the software for our customers far in advance.
- In the hardware area we concentrate on suppliers that provide high-quality hardware with full technical support and guarantee and post-guarantee services. These are mainly suppliers of industrial PC's, programmable PLC's, electro-components or measuring and control devices.
- In the sub-delivery area we focus on long-term certified domestic business partners that provide us with sub-deliveries of components, in particular: production-installation electro-work, distributions and installation of technologies, etc.
Key productThe company´s key product is the PROMOTIC SCADA system - software system for industrial process automation.
- object-oriented visualized and control system for OS Windows
Based on this key product, there are some additional products:
- System for company power engineering (measuring and control of energy consumption)
- System for heat exchanger control
- System for telemetry and remote control
We provide our customers with support and help in the following areas:
- CONSULTATION, STUDIES, BIDS, PROJECTS:
- We provide consultation service.
- We provide a study (status evaluation, proposal of technical solution, etc.).
- According to the demand specification we prepare an offer for items stated below.
- We specify hardware and software, dates and prices for the solution, including variants. We prepare a project for the technology process automation.
- SYSTEM and APPLICATION SOFTWARE:
- We supply optimum components of the PROMOTIC system for the automation solution by client's own designers
- We provide training for working with PROMOTIC.
- We provide a HOTLINE support, consultation services and a technical-software support while developing the application.
- We develop and supply complete application software including installation, training and service.
- DELIVERIES, INSTALLATIONS:
To follow up the software supplies we can deliver the optimum hardware
- industrial computers for operator and control stations
- industrial monitors
- input-output cards, communication devices
- backup power supplies
- further components of process control systems.
- COMPLETE PACKAGE SOLUTIONS:
We provide a complete package for your process control including:
- project solution
- software and hardware supplies
- supplies of measurement and regulation
- installations, start-up, supply of complete documentation
- operator's training
- warranty and post-warranty service
We "tailor" the application to your needs and requirements. We provide a long-term phased deployment of the control systems.
- We provide warranty and post-warranty service
- Installation of new versions of the system
- Re-configuration of the application software according to the changes in the data structure, the site, etc.
- We guarantee the support in the course of enhancement of the system and its integration with other systems in future.