- The orders must always include:
- exact name and domicile of the client (address and zipcode) – this address will be used for invoicing
- tax identification number (VAT ID)
- If the way of delivery and the place of destination is not exactly stated in the order, then the package will be sent by a postal service to the company domicile address. The cash on delivery is sent to a new partner.
- If the received orders are unambiguous, understandable and not in conflict with business terms and conditions, then the orders are confirmed by e-mail and the delivery is sent within three working days. This results in the constitution of purchase contract based on the business conditions of PROMOTIC licences sale by MICROSYS, spol. s r.o..
- If the order contains request of extension
of existing PROMOTIC runtime licence
, the following has to be stated in the order:
- If the customer requests the Certification of the tax-payer's residence (the original vendor's tax residence document), it must be ordered. The document will be delivered within 40 days after ordering. The customer will be charged 25 EUR/30 USD for sending such document.
Example 1 - New licence:
Price of the new key containing: PmRt100
|PmRt100 licence price:
||A = 200,-EUR|
|PmWebClient with 70% discount:
||B = (200 * 0.3),-EUR|
|The total price of this key will be:
||(A + B),-EUR|Example 2 - Licence extension:
The original key contains PmRt100
licences. It needs to be extended to PmRt50000
and add 2 PmWebClient
|The price of the original key:
||A = (200 + 380 * 0.3),-EUR|
|The price of the new key:
||B = (1400 + 380 + (2 * 200)),-EUR|
|The price charged for this extension will be:
||(B - A),-EUR|
- PROMOTIC licences are dispatched usually within 3 working days after receiving the order.
- Delivery to foreign countries may take longer, depending on customs and postal services.
- It is recommended to arrange delivery of larger number of licences (20pcs and more) in advance.
- Prices of all PROMOTIC licences are calculated according to the current PROMOTIC price list
that is valid at the time of ordering. The right of the MICROSYS company to modify the price list is reserved.
- When sending a price quotation to the interested party, the licence prices are guaranteed for 30 days if not stated otherwise in the quotation.
- When ordering multiple PROMOTIC licences in a single order
, the quantity discounts
are introduced. The following table expresses the relationship between the number of licences and the amount of quantity discount in percentage:
|Discount in %
||Development environment (pcs)
||Runtime licences (number)|
- If a higher number of licences is ordered, individual discounts can be negotiated.
- Distributor discounts are defined in individual contracts.
- The method of payment
is preferred in this order:
- Cash (if the delivery is picked up personally)
- Payment in advance (based on a pro forma invoice)
- Cash on delivery
- Invoice (bank transfer)
- The due period of invoices is 10 days for domestic customers (Czech Republic) and 21 days for foreign customers. For a larger delivery of licences, a contract of sale can be agreed and signed, in which partial delivery dates of licences and corresponding due dates can be defined. If a first time order is received from a new customer, advanced payment is requested for this first order.
- Discounts and other payment benefits (e.g. sale on invoice) are granted only to those business partners that properly keep terms of payment! If the terms of payment are not observed repeatedly by the customer, the payment in advance (or cash on delivery) is requested for further deliveries.
- If the invoice payments are delayed, the MICROSYS company is entitled to demand contractual penalty of 0,1% of the due amount per each day of the delay.
Licence distribution methods
- The most common way of PROMOTIC licence distribution is using the USB HW Key.
- The licence can also be distrubuted using the SW Key with PC hardware components check.
- Caution: This licence cannot be relocated to another computer.
- All purchased runtime licences can be extended anytime in the future with additional licences. The price difference of the extended runtime licences is charged.
- All purchased licences become a permanent content of the licence key and cannot be removed.
- The default runtime licence extension is implemented by sending the new licence file
for the licence key by e-mail
, or the extended licence can be burned directly into the licence key.
- New keys are by default sent to the client by postal service as registered mail consignment.
- Shipping and handling fees are charged for every consignment. The shipping and handling fees will not be charged to EU customers if all licences, invoices, etc. are delivered to the customer in electronic form. (see: Price list , PmExped
- If another way of delivery (express parcell delivery, etc.) is requested by the customer, the extra costs are charged.
- The PROMOTIC development environment is supplied on the flash disk together with the development HW Key and licence agreement. The electronic on-line documentation (in HTML format) is also a part of the PROMOTIC system.
- The PROMOTIC development environment without the presence of the development HW Key runs in so-called PmFree
- All components and functions of the PROMOTIC system are available in this mode.
- Applications created in the PmFree
mode are limited to maximum 100 variables.
- The PmFree
mode of the PROMOTIC system can be used for creating effective, real applications.
- The up-to-date version of the PROMOTIC system is permanently available for download on the Web pages (https://www.promotic.eu/en/promotic/download/download.htm
). The version upgrade of the PROMOTIC system can be implemented by downloading and installing the newer version of the software free of charge.
- All rights and commitments of the end-user and the licence provider (MICROSYS, spol. s r.o.) are stated in the licence agreement
received by the customer together with the PROMOTIC development environment software.
- The warranty terms are also a part of the licence agreement. The 2-years limited warranty is granted to all registered end-users of the PROMOTIC system and its components. The warranty period begins by the transfer of PROMOTIC licences to the shipper.
- The warranty does not cover the faults caused by an unauthorized interference of the end-user with the PROMOTIC system software.
- The customer has, according to the terms stated in the licence agreement, the right to demand fixing the fault(s) free of charge, if the warranty terms are fulfilled. The licence provider commits to commence the work on fixing the potential fault(s) of the software within 2 working days. The supplier is not liable for any errors and faults caused by an unauthorized interference to the PROMOTIC system software.
Rights and obligations of the enduser
- The enduser will use the licenced product only in the subjected organisation and will not make the product available for third persons, except for the runtime licence that can be used by third persons assuming the appropriate licence is bought from the licence owner.
- The enduser will not perform any kind of source analysis, decompilation or low-level code conversions.
- The enduser will not lease or borrow the product.
- The enduser can transfer (after approval from MICROSYS) the rights based on the licence agreement (including the SW, HW Keys, media, documentation, including all updates and upgrades of the product) assuming the new owner agrees with the licence agreement and business conditions. If the upgraded product is being transferred, then the transfer must include all previous software versions.