By completing and submitting this form, you actively consent to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council of 27.4.2016 - ("GDPR"). You can find detailed information about the rules for processing your personal data here
- Published prices are without tax
. Distribution and manipulation fee is added to each parcel. The shipping and handling fees will not be charged to EU customers if all licences, invoices, etc. are delivered to the customer in electronic form. See: PmExped
Instructions for licence purchase
The online purchase procedure is divided into 4 steps. The Step 1-4
tabs can be used for easy navigation within the order form. The next step is enabled after the current step is completed by entering the obligatory information.
- Choose currency for payment.
- The area is divided into two sections that can be used for creating desired licences and inserting the necessary items.
Left section displays the overview of current order. After selecting (green frame is displayed) an item in the left section, the right section displays available actions.
Right section of the form is used for editing the selected (green) item of the order. Example
- How to order a licence containing the following items: (PmRtProf
, 3x PmDataClient
Click "Add licence" in the left section.
In the right section click "+" for "PmRtProf". This way, the item is inserted into the licence and is displayed in a green frame in the left section.
In the right section, all available items are displayed. Each of them can be added by clicking the "+" button.
Use the empty text field of the "PmDataClient" item, enter number 3 and click the "+" button
Use the same method of clicking the "+" button in order to add the "PmDb" and "PmS7" items
If the item is already inserted into the licence, then there is a "-" button displayed by the item in the right section. This button can be used for removing the item.
The item Carrier .. can be used for changing the Medium that will be used for licence delivery.
- Enter the contact information of the customer.
- The order overview showing the exact text that will be sent to the supplier. The Print the order button can be used for printing the order form. The Send the order button is used for sending the order to the supplier and finishing the order process.