|oFrom||(Object) The object, which will mediate the opening of the viewer.
The object specifies the origin of the path, the relative position of the window, the parent, etc..
- The null value means the usage of:
- If the the PmgFrame object is entered here (in the script of the Pmg object), then the viewer opens in this frame.
- If the the PmaPanel object is entered here (in the script of the Pma object), then the viewer opens in this selected object.
See the PmViewCreator.From property.
|sViewPath||(String) Path (relative or absolute) to the object or component whose viewer will be opened.
See the PmViewCreator.ViewPath property.
The value may be either the path to Pma object, see:
or path to the global viewer:
- "/#glob/form" = Opening the viewer of the PmForm object
- "/#glob/webbrowser" = Opening the viewer of Web pages
- "/#glob/infosystem" = Opening the viewer of the INFO system
- "/#glob/filepath" = Opening the viewer for folder/file selection
- "/#glob/list" = Opening the viewer for option selection
|sViewPars||(String) Viewer parameters (they differ for various viewer types)
Entries are in the KeyVal format, for example "name1:value1;name2:value2;".
See the PmViewCreator.View property.
|sFramePars||(String) Parameters for the frame where the viewer will be displayed
Entries are in the KeyVal format, for example "target:_blank;".
See the PmViewCreator.Frame property.
// Creating and setting the object parameters:
var oCreator = Pm.CreateView(null, "../PanelTechnol", "", "target:_blank;");
// Opening the viewer of the object: