oCreator = Pm.CreateView(oFrom, sViewPath, sView, sFrame)
|oFrom||(Object) The object that mediates the opening of the viewer. It can be the PmaPanel, PmgFrame or PmaWorkspace. The object defines the origin of the path, the relative position of the vindow, the parent, etc. |
The null value means that the active workspace is used (Pm.GetActiveWorkspace).
See the PmViewCreator.From property.
|sViewPath||(String) Path (relative or absolute) to the object or component whose viewer will be opened. |
See the PmViewCreator.ViewPath property.
The value may be either the path to Pma object, see:
or bath to the global viewer:
- "/#glob/form" = Opening the viewer of the PmForm object
- "/#glob/webbrowser" = Opening the viewer of WWW pages
- "/#glob/infosystem" = Opening the viewer of the INFO system
- "/#glob/filepath" = Opening the viewer for folder/file selection
- "/#glob/list" = Opening the viewer for option selection
|sView||(String) Viewer parameters (they differ for various viewer types) |
Entries are in KeyVal format, for example "name1:value1;name2:value2;".
See the PmViewCreator.View property.
|sFrame||(String) Parameters for the frame where the viewer will be displayed |
Entries are in KeyVal format, for example "target:_blank;".
See the PmViewCreator.Frame property.
//Creating and setting the object parameters
var oCreator = Pm.CreateView(pMe.PmPanel, "../PanelTechnol", "", "target:_blank;");
//Opening the viewer of the object