- Run PmManager
: Runs the PmManager
program. If it is already running then its window is focused on top.
- Save object (Ctrl+S): Saves the Pma object in active tab
- Save all modified objects (Ctrl+Shift+S): All modified Pma objects in all tabs will be saved.
- Save application as ...
: Opens the window for saving and renaming the application. The application is closed first, then a copy of "Application.pra
" and "Application.ini
" files is made with new filenames and new "Application.pra
" file is then opened.
- Application backup
: Create and manage application backups
- Create application backup: Application backup will be created as exact file copy of the current PRA file.
- Create backup and defragment application: At first, application backup will be created as exact file copy of the current PRA file. Then the current application file will be defragmented.
- Open folder
: Opens selected item in File browser
- The PROMOTIC application folder (#app:)
- Application resources folder (#appres:)
- Application data files folder (#data:)
- Application configuration files folder (#cfg:)
- Application temporary files folder (#temp:)
- PROMOTIC folder (#pm:)
- Open application file
: Opens selected application file for viewing or editing in the Notepad
- Application runtime
: Launching, stopping and restarting a runtime application
- Run application runtime (F5): Runs the application in the runtime mode.
- Stop the application runtime (Shift+F5): Stops running application in the runtime mode.
- Restart application runtime (Ctrl+F5): Stops the application running in the runtime mode and restarts it.
- Bring runtime application to the foreground: Brings the application runtime window to the foreground. If the window is minimized, then it restores its original position and size.
- INFO system ...
: Opens the window of the INFO system
- Localized texts manager ...
: Opens the window that is used for managing localized texts of the application: Localized texts manager
- PROMOTIC settings ...
: Opens the "PROMOTIC settings
" configuration window for setting properties of the PROMOTIC environment
: Opens PROMOTIC
- Help (F1): Opens the PROMOTIC help window focused to the section related to currently executed actions.
- Help content (Ctrl+F1): Opens the PROMOTIC documentation at the beginning.
- About ...: Opens the info window about the PROMOTIC program displaying the information about used PROMOTIC version and contacts to the MICROSYS company.
- Close (Alt+F4): End and close the PROMOTIC application