Localized texts manager - configuration window
This window can be used for editing the current XML
files containing localised texts or create new files with text items for selected supported languages.
This configuration window can be opened:
- in the configuration window of the macro expression $.text
|File||It is used for changing the currently selected file.|
|Save file||Saves all changes into the file.|
|New file||Creates a new user file in the application folder.|
|Delete file||Deletes currently selected file.|
|Displayed languages||Displays window for changing supported or displayed languages.|
|Add||Displays window for adding new item.|
|Edit||Displays window for editing new item.|
|Delete||Deletes selected item.|
|Up||Move selected item in the list up one position.|
|Down||Move selected item in the list down one position.|
| Export||Executes export of localized texts into CSV file.|
| Import||Executes import of localized texts from CSV file.|
|Copy||Copy the expression containing either the selected identifier or the whole macro expression into the Windows clipboard. The expression from the Windows clipboard can then be inserted into the corresponding location in the application.|
|Notepad||Opens the currently selected XML file in Notepad application.|
|Find||It is used for entering the text that is to be found in currently displayed table of localized texts. The search starts automatically each time the text in the configurator is modified. All cells containing the defined text are highlighted. The "Find next" button and "Find previous" button can be used to navigate in the search results.|
|Find in columns||It is used for entering the column identifier where the search will be executed. This way it is possible, for example, to limit the search only to selected languages. If the option "All columns" is enabled, then the text will be searched in the whole table of localised texts.|
Procedure of creating a new localised file and text editing:
- Press the New file button and enter the filename File name extension in order to create the file.
- Press the Displayed languages button and select the Supported languages item in order to select the desired languages for the application.
- Press the Displayed languages button again and select the Displayed languages item in order to select the languages that are to be displayed while editing.
- Press the Add button in order to display a window with id configurator that can be used for adding a new localised text item. Other configurators are used for writing the specific localised texts.
- Press the OK button to end editing.