objects is displayed after pressing the right mouse button over the selected object
- New object ... (Ins): Insert a new object into the active object
- Find text ... (Ctrl+F): Search for the text in the active object and its subobjects
- Find object ...: Opens a search window with object type selection of the searched object
- Find object by edit time ...: Opens a search window for entering last edit time of the searched object
- Find global variables ...: Opens a window with selection from global variables
- Rename (F2): Rename the active object
- Remove (Del): Removes active object and all its subobjects
- Remove subobjects: Removes all subobjects of active object
- Disabled object at the start up: If checked, then the active object (including all subobjects) will be disabled in the running application.
- Cut (Ctrl+X): Cut and copy the active object into the Windows clipboard
- Copy (Ctrl+C): Copy the active object into the Windows clipboard
- Paste to (Ctrl+V): paste the new object from the Windows clipboard into the active object
- Paste to level (Ctrl+D): paste the new object from the Windows clipboard on the active object level
- Text editing of the object ...
: Opens the "Text editing of the object
" configuration window where the content of the object can be viewed and edited in the text form.
- Export object ...: Opens a window for export configuration of the selected object
- Export object content ...: Opens a window for export configuration of the content of the selected object
- Import into the object ...: Opens a window for file selection for import into the selected object