Creates the PmgCanvas
object configured as - A single-line graph with a color fill specified by y
values relative to the optimal limit value..
This preconfiguration can be activated when creating a new Pmg object
and is included in the group: "/ Chart, functions"
This object contains embedded PmgCanvas
object named "Dynamic
". The item has the variable valY
of the String
type containing values separated by semicolon. It is possible to connect it to the measured value of the same data structure by data binding
. The variables of the parent object are accessible in the onDraw
event using the pEvent.GetParentVar()
In the PmgCanvas
object, there are variables minX
. These variables define the scale range in both x
axes and also the offset of axes from left and bottom edge of the Pmg
Additional configuration variables are located at the beginning of context
itself, or at the beginning of designer's method. The following items can be set:
- colorScale color of ticks and scale descriptions
- nMajY number of main ticks on Y-axis
- nMinY number of minor ticks (between two main ticks) on Y-axis
- nDescPer specifies the quantity of displayed descriptors of main ticks (0 = no, 1 = every main, 2 = every second main)
- nMajX number of main ticks on X-axis
- nMinX number of minor ticks (between two main ticks) on X-axis
- colorArea background color of the graph rendering area
- colorGrid grid color
- nGridPer specifies quantity of displayed horizontal/vertical grid lines (0 = no, 1 = every main, 2 = every second main)
- nTextSize scale description text size
For embedded Pmg
- ctx.lineWidth = width of the rendered graph line
- ctx.strokeStyle = color of the rendered graph line
These configurators can be set before the preconfiguration is created:
|The name of created object
|Name (identifier) of the Pmg object. It is used for obtaining the Pmg object by the PmgObject.Items method.
This configurator sets the initial value of the Name property.
The maximum name length is 30 characters. This is a system name, so it must contain only alphanumeric and must not contain any diacritics (i.e. national dependent characters), empty string, spaces and the first character must not be a number.
|Range from minimum (x)
|Lower limit of X-axis
|Range to maximum (x)
|Upper limit of X-axis
|Range from minimum (y)
|Lower limit of Y-axis
|Defined ideal value that will be used in relation to rendering the graph value deviations.
|Range to maximum (y)
|Upper limit of Y-axis
|Base values on X-axis separated by semicolon.
|Graph line width
|Graph line width
|1st Graph line color
|Graph line color
|Data emulation in control variable binding
|Emulated data will be generated in the control variable