Preconfiguration "Vertical scale"
Creates the PmgCanvas
object configured as vertical scale.
This preconfiguration can be activated when creating a new Pmg object
and is included in the group: "/ Chart, functions"
Additional configuration variables are located at the beginning of context
itself, or at the beginning of designer's method. The following items can be set:
- colorScale color of ticks and scale descriptions
- nMajY number of main ticks on Y-axis
- nMinY number of minor ticks (between two main segments) on Y-axis
- nDescPer the descriptor density of the main segments (0 = none, 1 = each main, 2 = each second)
- spaceY distance between the scale and the upper and lower edge
- posAxis specifies the position of Y-axis from the left edge
- nTextSize scale description text size
These configurators can be set before the preconfiguration is created:
|Object name||Name (identifier) of the Pmg object. It is used to obtain the Pmg object by the PmgObject.Items method.
This configurator sets the initial value of the Name property.
The maximum name length is 30 characters. This is a system name, so it must contain only alphanumeric and must not contain any diacritics (i.e. national dependent chars), empty string, spaces and the first character must not be a number.
|Range from minimum (y)||Lower limit of Y-axis|
|Range to maximum (y)||Upper limit of Y-axis|
|Axis labels||Axis labels
Labels displayed to the left of the axis
Labels displayed to the right of the axis