Preconfiguration "Vertical scale"
Creates the PmgCanvas
object configured as vertical scale.
This preconfiguration can be activated when creating a new Pmg object
and is included in the group: " / Chart, functions"
Additional configuration variables are located at the beginning of context
itself, or at the beginning of designer's method. The following items can be set:
- colorScale color of segments and scale descriptions
- nMajY number of main segments on y axis
- nMinY number of secondary segments (between two main segments) on y axis
- nDescPer specifies the descriptor density of the main segments (0 = none, 1 = each main, 2 = each second)
- spaceY distance between the scale and the upper and lower edge
- posAxis specifies the position of y from the left edge
- nTextSize scale description text size
These configurators can be set before the preconfiguration is created:
| Object name||Name (identifier) of the Pmg object. It is used to obtain the Pmg object by the PmgObject.Items method. |
This configurator sets the initial value of the Name property.
The maximum name length is 30 characters. This is a system name, so it must contain only alphanumeric and must not contain any diacritics, empty string, spaces and the first character must not be a number.
|Range from minimum (y)||Low limit of the y axis|
|Range to maximum (y)||High limit of the y axis|
|Axis labels||Axis labels|
Labels displayed to the left of the axis
Labels displayed to the right of the axis