Creates the PmgCanvas
object configured as energy output progression chart.
This preconfiguration can be activated when creating a new Pmg object
and is included in the group: "/ Chart, functions"
object allows to display 1/4 hour or hourly progression of energy output. Blue time cursor separates the energy output history on the left (gray semitransparent color). To the right from the cursor there is the predicted output curve. The color differs based on the relation to the defined limit (purple line). If the predicted output (valEstimate
) is lower than the limit (valLimit
), then the chart on the right will be rendered in green color and the triangle between current time, limit and prediction in light grey. Otherwise the limit then the rest of the chart is rendered grey and the triangle red.
As example, there is data emulation functionality in the onRefresh
This object contains embedded PmgCanvas
object named "Dynamic
". The item has the variable valLimit
of the String
type containing values separated by semicolon. It is possible to connect it to the measured value of the same data structure by data binding
. The variables of the parent object are accessible in the onDraw
event by using the pEvent.GetParentVar()
In the PmgCanvas
object, there are variables minX
. These variables define the scale range in both x
axes and also the offset of axes from left and bottom edge of the Pmg
Additional configuration variables are located at the beginning of context
itself, or at the beginning of designer's method. The following items can be set:
- colorScale color of ticks and scale descriptions
- nMajY number of main ticks on y axis
- nMinY number of minor ticks (between two main ticks) on y axis
- nDescPer specifies the quantity of displayed descriptors of main ticks (0 = no, 1 = every main, 2 = every second main)
- nMajX number of main ticks on x axis
- nMinX number of minor ticks (between two main ticks) on x axis
- colorArea background color of the graph rendering area
- colorGrid grid color
- nGridPer specifies quantity of displayed horizontal/vertical grid lines (0 = no, 1 = every main, 2 = every second main)
- nTextSize scale description text size
These configurators can be set before the preconfiguration is created:
|Object name||Name (identifier) of the Pmg object. It is used to obtain the Pmg object by the PmgObject.Items method.
This configurator sets the initial value of the Name property.
The maximum name length is 30 characters. This is a system name, so it must contain only alphanumeric and must not contain any diacritics, empty string, spaces and the first character must not be a number.
1/4 hour (default)
|Maximum power scale range|
|Value of energy power limit|
|Emulation in the onRefresh event||Emulation in the onRefresh event of the Pmg object|