Creates the PmgCanvas
object configured as - Single line graph defined by y and x values.
This preconfiguration can be activated when creating a new Pmg object
and is included in the group: " / Chart, functions"
This object contains embedded PmgCanvas
object named "Dynamic
". The item has the variable X_Data
of the String
type containing values separated by semicolon. It is possible to connect it to the measured value of the same data structure by data binding
. The variables of the parent object are accessible in the onDraw
event by using the pEvent.GetParentVar()
In the PmgCanvas
object, there are variables minX
. These variables define the scale range in both x
axes and also the offset of axes from left and bottom edge of the Pmg
Additional configuration variables are located at the beginning of context
itself, or at the beginning of designer's method. The following items can be set: Values of variables titleX
allow user defined labeling of axes x and y.
- colorScale color of ticks and scale descriptions
- nMajY number of main ticks on y axis
- nMinY number of minor ticks (between two main ticks) on y axis
- nDescPer specifies the quantity of displayed descriptors of main ticks (0 = no, 1 = every main, 2 = every second main)
- nMajX number of main ticks on x axis
- nMinX number of minor ticks (between two main ticks) on x axis
- colorArea background color of the graph rendering area
- colorGrid grid color
- nGridPer specifies quantity of displayed horizontal/vertical grid lines (0 = no, 1 = every main, 2 = every second main)
- nTextSize scale description text size
For embedded Pmg
- ctx.lineWidth value represents the thickness of the rendered graph line
- ctx.strokeStyle value represents the color of rendered graph line
These configurators can be set before the preconfiguration is created:
| Object name||Name (identifier) of the Pmg object. It is used to obtain the Pmg object by the PmgObject.Items method.
This configurator sets the initial value of the Name property.
The maximum name length is 30 characters. This is a system name, so it must contain only alphanumeric and must not contain any diacritics, empty string, spaces and the first character must not be a number.
|Range from minimum (x)||Low limit of the x axis|
|Range to maximum (x)||High limit of the x axis|
|Range from minimum (y)||Low limit of the y axis|
|Range to maximum (y)||High limit of the y axis|
|Graph line color||Graph line color|
|Axis label X||Axis user defined label X|
|Axis label Y||Axis user defined label Y|
|Values (x)||Base values on the x axis separated by semicolon|
|Values (y)||Base values on the y axis separated by semicolon|
|Data emulation in control variable binding||Emulated data will be generated in the control variable|