Creates the PmgCanvas
object configured as layered bar graph.
This preconfiguration can be activated when creating a new Pmg object
and is included in the group: "/ Chart, functions"
This object contains embedded PmgCanvas
object named "Dynamic
". The item has the variable values0
, ... of the String
type containing values separated by semicolon. It is possible to connect it to the measured value of the same data structure by data binding
. The variables of the parent object are accessible in the onDraw
event using the pEvent.GetParentVar()
In the PmgCanvas
object, there are variables minX
. These variables define the scale range in both x
axes and also the offset of axes from left and bottom edge of the Pmg
Additional configuration variables are located at the beginning of context
itself, or at the beginning of designer's method. The following items can be set:
- colorScale color of ticks and scale descriptions
- nMajY number of main ticks on Y-axis
- nMinY number of minor ticks (between two main ticks) on Y-axis
- nDescPer specifies the quantity of displayed descriptors of main ticks (0 = no, 1 = every main, 2 = every second main)
- nMajX number of main ticks on X-axis
- nMinX number of minor ticks (between two main ticks) on X-axis
- colorArea background color of the graph rendering area
- colorGrid grid color
- nGridPer specifies quantity of displayed horizontal/vertical grid lines (0 = no, 1 = every main, 2 = every second main)
- nTextSize scale description text size
The parent Pmg
object contains other variables
- spaceX value defines the distance of Y-axis from the left border
- spaceY value defines the distance of X-axis from the bottom border
The preconfiguration is set for 4 values composing color layers of each bar. If you need to change the number of values (layers), then follow these steps:
- in variables
of the parent object change the number defined colors
- delete or create variable valuesN
in the embedded Dynamic
- on the "Draw
" tab of the embedded object make the change on the row marked by the comment // other values
These configurators can be set before the preconfiguration is created:
|The name of created object
|Name (identifier) of the Pmg object. It is used for obtaining the Pmg object by the PmgObject.Items method.
This configurator sets the initial value of the Name property.
The maximum name length is 30 characters. This is a system name, so it must contain only alphanumeric and must not contain any diacritics (i.e. national dependent characters), empty string, spaces and the first character must not be a number.
|Range from minimum (y)
|Lower limit of Y-axis
|Range to maximum (y)
|Upper limit of Y-axis
|The names of graph bars separated by semicolon.
|Colors in the HTML format (Working with colors description) separated by semicolon.
|Base values (val0)
|Base values (val1)
|Base values (val2)
|Base values (val3)
|Data emulation in control variable binding
|Emulated data will be generated in the control variable