Preconfiguration "Horizontal scale"
Creates the PmgCanvas
object configured as horizontal scale.
This preconfiguration can be activated when creating a new Pmg object
and is included in the group: " / Chart, functions"
Additional configuration variables are located at the beginning of context
itself, or at the beginning of designer's method. The following items can be set:
- colorScale color of segments and scale descriptions
- nMajX number of main segments on x axis
- nMinX number of secondary segments (between two main segments) on x axis
- nDescPer specifies the quantity of main segment descriptors (0 = no, 1 = each main, 2 = each second)
- spaceX distance between the scale and the left and right border
- posAxis specifies the position of x from the upper border
- nTextSize scale description text size
These configurators can be set before the preconfiguration is created:
| Object name||Name (identifier) of the Pmg object. It is used to obtain the Pmg object by the PmgObject.Items method.
This configurator sets the initial value of the Name property.
The maximum name length is 30 characters. This is a system name, so it must contain only alphanumeric and must not contain any diacritics, empty string, spaces and the first character must not be a number.
|Range from minimum (x)||Low limit of the x axis|
|Range to maximum (x)||High limit of the x axis|
|Axis labels||Axis labels
Labels displayed above the axis
Labels displayed below the axis