A-RCMS monitoring system - Army of the Czech Republic
||PC, OS Windows 7, 1x server, 1x client, 2 x Web client|
||SNMP, WMI, ICMP protocol|
|Brief application description:
||The main purpose of the A-RCMS (IP monitor) is:
Monitoring of servers and workstations
- Hardware (CPU, memory, discs)
- Software (OS services, applications)
- Monitoring and control of network devices via the SNMP
- 24/7 monitoring of network devices accessibility by the ICMP protocol (ping)
- Monitoring of system resources via the WMI interface
- Access to monitored devices via the Web interface
- Access to detailed information concerning the monitored devices
|Date of commission:
||RSI SOFT s.r.o. http://www.rsi-soft.cz|
system is used for monitoring the communication infrastructure. It supports the administration of concerning systems. Both server and client side are based on the OS Windows
The supervisory application can also be accessed via the Web interface from any computer that is connected to the monitoring system control server. The Web client can use any Web browser.
The basic monitoring homescreen displays the status of all supervised devices. The status indicates the functionality of each device. The devices are represented by corresponding images.
All important events are being monitored and any malfunction is reported to the system administrator. All collected data is being stored in SQL server in order to allow regressive analysis in case of malfunction.
Displaying the detail of monitored device
The errors and malfunctions can be prevented if the supervisor has all important data at hand.