|sEventName||(String) Event name.
"onOpen" - The event is triggered on opening the PmForm. All initial sizes and positions of all Pmf objects are already evaluated at this moment.
"onClose" - The event is triggered on closing the PmForm
|sFuncId||(String) Identifier of registered event function.
- Allows removal of function by the RemoveEvent method.
- Prevents duplicate registering of the same function.
- May contain any characters (this is not a system name).
- Must not be an empty string.
- It is recommended to use e.g. the whole path to Pmg object (if this method is called in the event of the Pmg object).
|Func||(Function) The event function will be called when the event is triggered.
ev: It has no properties so far.
oForm.AddEvent("onEditAccept", "edit1", onTest);