|Data refresh enabled||If checked, then automatic data update (reading) from the communication is enabled after starting the application (the data to be updated are defined on the "Data" page and the data in the PmaData object containing ExtComm). |
This configurator sets the initial value of the property UpdateEnabled.
If this configurator is not checked, then the data can be received by the Refresh method.
|Communication refresh rate [ms]||The time period in milliseconds to be used for reading the current data by the PROMOTIC application. |
This configurator sets the initial value of the property UpdateRate.
For some communication types this configurator is disabled (e.g. for the PmIEC8705 communication driver where the current data is received without request).
|Priority data refresh||If checked, then the dat refresh for this object will be executed with higher priority. It means that the communication messages of this object will advance in the queue in front of the low priority messages. The common practice is that data refresh is not prioritized. |
An example of the usage: It is necessary to transfer 3 "fast values" 10 times per second and 1000 "slow values" once every 10 minutes. Create two PmaCommGroup objects, one with 3 and one with 1000 variables. If both objects had the same priority, then it would not be possible to transfer the "fast values" once every 10 minutes. Therefore it is necessary to set the object with "fast values" to higher priority.
|"onDataReceive" event||The onDataReceive event calling type. Specifies for which received variables the event will be triggered and what will be saved in the pEvent.Items parameter of such event. The event is triggered for each received group of variables.|
A = call for all registered variables (in this object and also in other PmaData objects) - The event is triggered for all variables that have received values. These are:
- variables defined in the PmaData object that have the ExtComm data extension registered into this PmaCommGroup object.
|Auto send when writing to item||If checked, then at any writing into the variable the value of this variable is immediately sent via the communication (at writing into data defined on the "Data" page and at writing into PmaData object data containing ExtComm). |
- This configurator sets the initial value of the property AutoSendEnabled.
- For some communication types this functionality is disabled (e.g. for the PmIEC8705 communication driver, where the data is sent after requested from the other side).
- If you write into more items of this object at a time, then the transfer is invoked for each item separatelly!
- Communication messages for sending data are set to high priority automatically - i.e. these messages skip over all lower priority messages in the communication queue.
|Special Parameters||Additional parameters for this data group. These parameters depend on the communication driver type.|