Main BMS server
- provides server services for the whole system:
- Communication server – reading data from subsystems in real time
- Data server
- data archives in central database (e.g. MSSQL
- Web server – generating data for visualization Web clients
Visualization Web clients in BMS
- uniform visualization of all technologies that are integrated in buildings, unified control system (time schedules, ...)
- monitoring of technology operation in the bulding indicating the localization of technological items in individual floors (energy meters, fire detectors and sensors, security systems, ...)
- ability to render progression of values and statuses of signals in time (trends)
- management of system alarms and events
- reports and data outputs: energy consumption reports, alarm reports, ...
- allows definition of multiple user types
with varying rights and permissions
1. reception – only monitoring, no parametrization access
2. energetics manager, technology manager, building manager, etc..
3. system administrator who is able to set system parameters
4. other (as requested by customer): tenants, etc..
Web clients advantages:
- independent on OS platform (Windows, Linux, ...) - any Web browser (Chrome, Firefox, Edge, InternetExplorer ..)
- easy system management - no need to install other system software components.
- easy BMS system extension by adding more Web clients
- Web client can be operated on any PC (or other device - smartphone, tablet, ...) connected to the Intranetu. Access to BMS data is protected by passwords and user permissions.