Creates the PmgCanvas
object configured as meter.
This preconfiguration can be activated when creating a new Pmg object
and is included in the group: " / Meter"
This object contains embedded PmgCanvas
object named "Dynamic
". It controls the movement of the device pointer by using the variable
". It is possible to connect it to the measured value by data binding
In the parent PmgCanvas
object there are variables min
defining the value range of the device. The space
value specifies the distance of the scale from the object margin. The posAxis
value specifies the distance of the scale from the top edge. Additional configuaration variables are located in the context
itself, in the section beginning with the USER VALUES
Additional configuration variables are located at the beginning of context
itself, or at the beginning of designer's method. The following items can be set:
- colorScale - scale and description color
- fontSize - description text size
- majTicks - number of main scale segments
- minTicks - number of secondary scale segments between main segments
- nDescPer - the quantity of main segment descriptors (0 = no, 1 = each main, 2 = each second)
- bgColor - the value define the background color of the device
- color1 and color2 - the values define the background colors of the device
- borderWidth - specifies the device border width
These configurators can be set before the preconfiguration is created:
| Object name||Name (identifier) of the Pmg object. It is used to obtain the Pmg object by the PmgObject.Items method.
This configurator sets the initial value of the Name property.
The maximum name length is 30 characters. This is a system name, so it must contain only alphanumeric and must not contain any diacritics, empty string, spaces and the first character must not be a number.
|Measured value||Connection to measured value|
|Range from minimum||Start of the device range|
|Range to maximum||End of device range|
|Main ticks ticks (number)||The number of main scale ticks|
|Minor ticks ticks (number)||The number of minor scale ticks between two main segments|
|Description of scale values (1=each main tick)||Description of scale values (1=each main tick, 2=each second main tick)|
|Description font size||Description font size|