|Data refresh enabled||If checked, then automatic data update (reading) from the communication after startup is enabled (the data to be updated are defined on the Data page and the data in the PmData object containing ExtComm). |
This configurator sets the initial value of the property UpdateEnabled.
If this configurator is not set, then the data can be received by the method Refresh.
|Communication refresh rate [ms]||The time period in milliseconds to be used for reading the data by the PROMOTIC application. |
This configurator sets the initial value of the property UpdateRate.
For some communication types this configurator is disabled (e.g. for the PmIEC8705 driver where the updated data is received without request).
|Priority data refresh||If checked, then the dat refresh for this object will be executed with higher priority. It means that the communication messages from this object will advance in the queue in front of the low priority messages. The common practice is that data refresh is not prioritized. |
Usage example: It is necessary to transfer 3 "fast values" 10 times per second and 1000 "slow values" once every 10 minutes. Create two PmCommData objects, one with 3 and one with 1000 variables. If both objects had the same priority, then it would not be possible to transfer the "fast values" once every 10 minutes. Therefore it is necessary to set the object with "fast values" to higher priority.
|"onDataReceive" event||onDataReceive event calling type. Defines for which received variables the event will be triggered and what will be saved into the pEvent.Items parameter of such event. The event fires for each received group of variables.|
A = call for all registered variables (in this object and also in other PmData objects) - The event fires for all variables that have received values. These are:
- variables defined in PmData object that have the ExtComm data extension registered into this PmCommData object.
|Auto send when writing to item||If checked, then at any writing into the data item the value of this item is immediately sent via the communication (at writing into data defined on the Data page and at writing into PmData object data containing ExtComm). |
- This configurator sets the initial value of the property AutoSendEnabled.
- For some communication types this functionality is disabled (e.g. for the PmIEC8705 driver, where the data is sent after requested from the other side).
- If you write into more items of this object at a time, then the transfer is invoked for each item separatelly!
- Communication messages for sending data are set to high priority automatically - i.e. these messages skip over all lower priority messages in the communication queue.
|Special Parameters||Additional parameters for this data group. These parameters depend on the communication driver type.|