Creates the PmgCanvas
object configured as a simple table with fixed number of rows and columns.
This preconfiguration can be activated when creating a new Pmg object
and is included in the group: " / Table"
This object contains embedded PmgCanvas
object named "Dynamic
". The content is filled in by the variable
". The value of this variable is entered in designer's method GetData
of this object. (The data in this method is emulated for testing purposes.)
In the parent PmgCanvas
object there are variables
- Titles - table column names (names separated by semicolon)
- ColsWidth - the widths of columns (widths separated by semicolon)
- RowsHeight - row height (value common for all rows)
- Rows - total number of rows (including the header)
Additional configuration variables are located at the beginning of context
itself, or at the beginning of designer's method. The following items can be set: Additional configuration variables of the parent Pmg
object are located at the beginning of the context
- nBorder - width of table grid
- sTabBgColor - background color of table data area
- sTabBorderColor - table grid color
- sTabTitleColor - table header text color
- sTabTitleBgColor - background color of column header
These configurators can be set before the preconfiguration is created:
| Object name||Name (identifier) of the Pmg object. It is used to obtain the Pmg object by the PmgObject.Items method.
This configurator sets the initial value of the Name property.
The maximum name length is 30 characters. This is a system name, so it must contain only alphanumeric and must not contain any diacritics, empty string, spaces and the first character must not be a number.
|Table column names (separated by semicolon ;)|| (va0;val1;val2;va3;val4;val5; ...)|
|Table column width (separated by semicolon ;)|| (140;100;100;100;100;100; ...)|
|Number of rows in the table||Number of rows including the header row.|