Property access for read and write
. The preset value of this property is defined in the "Pattern
" configurator of this object.
It is recommended to always use the path with #pmres: or #appres:.
This property is also functional in Web panels
- If the template is an empty string, then it is not displayed.
- Can be used the preset stream patters
which are supplied in the PROMOTIC system in the #pmres:Img
folder - see Stream - Images
. Except these patterns it can be used any other pattern (file with picture in the svg, png, jpg, bmp
- The pattern is expanded into the whole area of the pipeline and for this reason the pattern has to be created so as it is bound smoothly to itself.
- The image must be always created so that it is oriented to the horizontal pipeline by its pattern. If this image is used in the vertical pipeline, then it is rotated by 90° before its expansion automatically.
- Each period (see StreamPeriod
) the image is moved by 3 pixels, and for this reason it is appropriate to use the picture width of 9
or more pixels (the height can be whichever).