Property access for read and write
. The preset value of this property is defined in the "Pattern
" configurator of this object.
It is recommended to always use the path with #pmres: or #appres:.
This property is also functional for Web panels
. (For the MSIE
8 and older browser versions, the property is not functional directly in the script and must be assigned/read by using the SetProp
- If the template is an empty text then it is not displayed.
- It is possible to use preset stream patters
which are supplied in the PROMOTIC system in the resource folder #pmres:Img
- see Stream - Images
. Except these patterns it is possible to use any other pattern (file with picture in the form of svg, png, jpg, bmp
- The pattern is expanded into the whole area of the pipeline item and for this reason the pattern has to be created so as it is bound smoothly to itself.
- The picture must always be created so that it is oriented to the horizontal pipeline by its pattern. If this picture is used in the vertical pipeline, it is rotated by 90° before its expansion automatically.
- Each period (see StreamPeriod
) the picture is moved by 3 pixels, and for this reason it is appropriate to use the picture width of 9
or more pixels (the height can be whichever).