[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 214: htmlspecialchars(): charset `�7'V' not supported, assuming utf-8
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 216: htmlspecialchars(): charset `�7'V' not supported, assuming utf-8
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 87: htmlspecialchars(): charset `�7'V' not supported, assuming utf-8
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 129: htmlspecialchars(): charset `�7'V' not supported, assuming utf-8
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 130: htmlspecialchars(): charset `�7'V' not supported, assuming utf-8
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1685: htmlspecialchars(): charset `�7'V' not supported, assuming utf-8
PROMOTIC FORUM • View topic - Events

Events

This is the main technical forum for discussing problems that were encountered by users while developing PROMOTIC applications, and their possible solutions.

Events

Postby pavlos77 » Fri 26. Apr 2024 7:45:13

How can from one event to store multiple data to storage?
pavlos77

Re: Events

Postby admin » Fri 26. Apr 2024 8:30:48

Could you please be more specific?
admin
Administrátor

Postby pavlos77 » Sat 27. Apr 2024 17:23:28

Lets say that i am reading 5 values from a PLC and when one value of these changed i want to store 3 off them in a single row of a database.
For a example when a bool value changed to true store 5 values from a batch. (is this possible with events or i have to write code to do this?)
pavlos77

Postby Kazimierz Heczko » Tue 30. Apr 2024 10:14:03

Hello,
To write some values to the database after change one variable is possible when you create data extension "WriteAction" for this variable, where you select "call after EVERY CHANGE of this item value" option for Event "onItemAfterWrite" configurator. Then you have to goto the Events tab in the PmaData object, where this value exists and write code, which should read required values and writes it into the database. For writing to the database you have to create PmaAdo object in application and connect this object to the required database and then call method DbExecute where you have to create SQL querym, that writes these values into the database.
So answer is, that you have to write code, which will be write required values into the database.
Kazimierz Heczko

Return to I don't know how to...