. The designer's "
application for chart rendering. The designer's "
" method prepares the source data to be displayed by the chart.
format. The first row and first column of this of this format contains the index of the row/column, but the
position contains an empty string. Following rows and columns contain data to be displayed in the chart. The data is prepared in the function
ofthis method. The dimension of the data set is defined by the variables
application is linked online so the chart rendering will be possible only if the Web client can connect to the internet.
Plotly - Open Source Graphing Library
Plotly.js can be used to produce dozens of chart types and visualizations, including statistical charts, 3D graphs, scientific charts, SVG and tile maps, financial charts and more.
Plotly.js is licensed under the MIT license.
Plotly.js can be used in two modes:
(see preconfiguration), with connection to files stored on the Web (minimum - https://cdn.plot.ly/plotly-latest.min.js
- Into any PmaPanel
object insert a single state PmgButton
and select "Action" open (Open panel - in an independent window (target:_blank;)) and then set the "Path to panel" (path to the previously inserted PmaWebDir
- Edit the PmgButton
object and in its event onButtonUp
into the empty quotation marks (the sViewPars
parameter of the CreateView
method) enter the name of the displazed file: "file:graph.htm
- Into any PmaPanel
object insert a PmgFrame
for displaying the defined URL address
- The source data is emulated in the "sourcedata" method, where the structure of the data is apparent. The method must be modified in order to get the data from the application.
with locally stored files in the Web Pm application folder:
- Follow all the steps as in the previous setup
- Then create a new Web folder in your application folder
- Download and save the file plotly.min.js
(graphics library) - download at the site: https://cdn.plot.ly/plotly-latest.min.js
(copy the link to the browser and save the page as a file in the folder "Web
- Download and save the file plotly-locale-en-latest.js
(localization into english) - download at the Website: https://cdn.plot.ly/plotly-locale-en-latest.js
(copy the link to the browser and the page save as a file in the "Web
" folder of the application)
- In the text of the "graph
" method of the PmaWebDir
" object, modify the path to the .js files as follows: '../dir/plotly-latest.min.js
' and '../dir/plotly-locale-en-latest.js
- The source data is emulated in the "sourcedata" method, where its structure is apparent. The method must be modified in order to obtain the data from the application