- Active Pmg object
: Operations over active Pmg
- Edit: Position (L)
: Opens configuration tab Position
- Edit: Events (C)
: Opens configuration tab Events
- Edit: Variables (V)
: Opens configuration tab Variables
- Remove (Del): Removes active Pmg object from the panel.
- Create copy of object: Creates a copy of active Pmg object next to it.
- Move into the PmgRoot object
: Moves active Pmg
object from its superior object into the PmgRoot
- Select object (Ctrl+Space): Adds active Pmg object among Selected Pmg objects.
- Change memory order (O): Displays a configurator that can be used to enter the index of object order.
- Text editing of the object ...
: Opens the "Text editing of the object
" configuration window where the content of the object can be viewed and edited in the text form.
: Operations over subobjects of the active Pmg
- Move the subobjects into the PmgRoot object
: Moves all subobjects from the active Pmg
object into the PmgRoot
- Cut the subobjects: Cuts all the subobjects from the active Pmg object and pastes them into the Windows clipboard.
- Copy the subobjects: Copies all subobjects of the active Pmg object into the Windows clipboard.
- Remove subobjects: Removes all subobjects of the active Pmg object
- Selected Pmg objects
: Operations over selected Pmg
- Remove all selected objects (Del): Removes all selected Pmg objects in the panel.
- Change position of selected Pmg objects (M): Activates reposition mode of selected Pmg objects
- Change size of selected Pmg objects (R): Activates resize mode of selected Pmg objects
- Move selected Pmg objects by order in memory
: Moves selected Pmg
objects in memory order to selected position.
- under active Pmg object
- above active Pmg object
- under all objects
- above all objects