Menu and toolbar of the graphics editor
(Edit the PmgRoot
Opens the configuration window for editing the PmgRoot
(Remove) - (Del
) Removes selected Pmg objects
A raster (graphic grid) will be displayed over the panel that is currently being edited. The grid can be set in the "PmgRoot > Panel > Show grid
(Edit compound objects enabled) -
) If enabled then the immersed
Pmg objects can be selected and edited directly (similar way as the Pmg objects on the desktop can be selected and edited).
(Lock all objects) - The position of all Pmg objects will be fixed
) Cancel the previous panel configuration changes.
) Redo the configuration changes that have been discarted by the Undo
(Panel zoom in/zoom out menu) -
Zoom of currently edited graphic panel in 25%-500% range
(Maximize graphics editor) - It allows to maximize the graphics editor to the whole workspace of the development environment
(Display mode setting) -
All Pmg objects can be displayed, or only the objects corresponding to PmaPanel
object view, in Web or while printing the panel.
See "Disable object ..." configurator.
- View all objects
- View as local panel
- View like Web panel
- View as printed
This menu is show after pressing the right mouse button in the graphic panel area.
- Edit active Pmg object (E): Opens configuration window for editing the active Pmg object.
- Active Pmg object
: Operations over active Pmg
- Edit: Position (L)
: Opens configuration page Position
- Edit: Events (C)
: Opens configuration page Events
- Edit: Variables (V)
: Opens configuration page Variables
- Remove (Del): Removes active Pmg object from the panel.
- Hide (only temporary invisibility) (H)
: Temporarily hides the active Pmg object. It is possible to make all objects visible again in the menu "Show hidden objects
- Create copy of object: Creates a copy of active Pmg object next to it.
- Move into the PmgRoot object
: Moves active Pmg object from its superior object into the PmgRoot
- Select object (Ctrl+Space): Adds active Pmg object among Selected Pmg objects.
- Change memory order (O): Displays a configurator that can be used to enter the index of object order.
- Selected Pmg objects
: Operations over selected Pmg objects
- Remove all selected objects (Del): Removes all selected Pmg objects in the panel.
- Change position of selected Pmg objects (M): Activates reposition mode of selected Pmg objects
- Change size of selected Pmg objects (R): Activates resize mode of selected Pmg objects
- Move selected Pmg objects by order in memory
: Moves selected Pmg objects in memory order to selected position.
- under active Pmg object
- above active Pmg object
- under all objects
- above all objects
- Find Pmg object
: Search Pmg
objects by defined properties
- by name
: Search for the Pmg
object according to its GetPathName
- by type
: Search for the Pmg
object according to its Object type
- Find text: Searches defined text in all objects
- Edit PmgRoot object
: Opens the configuration window of the PmgRoot