See: Object PmTable
This ActiveX object serves for displaying and possible for editing any data in the table form. The PmiAx
graphic item serves for its inserting into a panel of the application. Properties and methods of this ActiveX
element are accessed by the PmiAx.Acx
Rows and columns of the table are indexed from 0, i.e. 5th row (column) of the table has the index 4.
In order to change properties of a particular cell or all columns and rows (e.g. by using the methods SetCellText, SetCellForeColor, ...) it is possible to use universal parameter values Col (= column) and Row. These two parameters can be used to address a single cell, whole column or whole row.
If we work with the table in the interactive mode 1 - 3 (Interaction), it is possible to move in it by the focus (marked cell).
The marked cell is the cell marked (it differs from others by the graphic) by the user in the running application (e.g. by clicking the mouse). It can be set (get) by the FocusedRow and FocusedCol properties.
Method for reading and displaying data
: All data for displaying are read into the internal buffer of the table and these data are displayed. Filling up by the SetCellText
: By using the OnDataUpdate
property; on each request to display data only those data that correspond to just displayed cells, are read into the internal buffer of the table.
This ActiveX item is functional also in Web panels. See ActiveX graphic items and Web panels.
For moving the focus (marked cell) the following keys are defined:
- left key: move by one cell left
- right key: move by one cell Right
- up key: move by one cell up
- down key: move by one cell down
- Home: move to the first cell of the row
- End: move to the last cell of the row
- PageUp: move by one page up
- PageDown: move by one page down
- Ctrl+PageUp: move to the first cell of the column
- Ctrl+PageDown: move to the last cell of the column
- Enter: beginning and end of editing the cell