Preconfiguration "Horizontal scale"
Creates the graphic item PmiCanvas
configured as horizontal scale.
This preconfiguration can be activated when creating a new graphic item
and is included in the group: " / Trend, functions, chart"
Additional configuration variables are located at the beginning of context
itself, or at the beginning of the user method. The following items can be set:
- colorScale color of segments and scale descriptions
- nMajX number of main segments on x axis
- nMinX number of secondary segments (between two main segments) on x axis
- nDescPer defines the quantity of main segment descriptors (0 = no, 1 = each main, 2 = each second)
- spaceX distance between the scale and the left and right edge
- posAxis defines the position of x from the upper edge
- nTextSize scale description text size
These configurators can be set before the preconfiguration is created:
|Range from minimum (x)||Low limit of the x axis|
|Range to maximum (x)||High limit of the x axis|
|Axis labels||Axis labels|
Labels displayed above the axis
Labels displayed below the axis