How to use array of values in the PROMOTIC system
The PROMOTIC system allws to write algorythms in two scripting languages:
(this can be used only in graphic item events meanwhile)
The array is used in a different way in each language. This chapter describes the usage of arrays in both languages.
The array in this language is a standard VBScript
array, i.e. Array
The VBScript array functions can be used in order to work with this array.
The array can be created by using the Array
method (for 1-dimensional array), or by the Dim
statement (also for multi-dimensional arrays).
The array in this language is represented by the PmArray
object. This object is optimized for PROMOTIC system usage and allows to use 1- and 2-dimensional array.
object can be created by the Pm.CreatePmArray
Some other PROMOTIC methods using arrays
- Returns a string created by merging the substrings contained in 1-dimensional array
- Storing the variable (or the array of variables) into the text file
- Obtainig the list of all national languages supported by the application
- Returns the value (or more values) of a variable (more variables) by the specified time
- Writing the value (more values) of a variable (more variables) by the specified time.