How to use array of values in the PROMOTIC system
The PROMOTIC system allws to write algorythms in two scripting languages:
(this can be used only in graphic item events meanwhile)
The array is used in a different way in each language. This chapter describes the usage of arrays in both languages.
The array in this language is a standard VBScript
array, i.e. Array
The VBScript array functions can be used in order to work with this array.
The array can be created by using the Array
method (for one-dimensional array), or by the Dim
statement (also for multi-dimensional arrays).
The array in this language is represented by the PmArray
PROMOTIC object. This object is optimized for PROMOTIC system usage and allows to use 1- and 2-dimensional arrays.
object can be created by the Pm.CreatePmArray
Some other PROMOTIC methods using arrays
- Returns a string created by merging the substrings contained in 1-dimensional array
- Storing the variable (or the array of variables) into the text file
- Obtainig the list of all national languages supported by the application
- Getting the value (more values) of a variable (more variables) by the specified time.
- Writing the value (more values) or a variable (more variables) by the specified time.