An example of table view of database data (PmDatabase)
The example uses the PmDatabase
object to display data stored in a database.
- Example is placed in the folder: /Pm/Examples/AppExamples.
- This example is functional also as web application.
- Located in the application tree: /Examples/Database/Basic
In the Panel1
) graphic item calls in the onStart
event the LoadFromDb
panel methods in order to get the data array and column names from the database. The it sets its layout and displays the data.
The functions of the buttons in the panel:
- find the position of the selected row in the table
- call the corresponding panel method
- open the auxilliary window for editing the EditRecors
- read the modified contents of the database table.