PmNamedValues - saving format of named values
On many places in the PROMOTIC system it is necessary to enter multiple named values in a single text. The format described below can be used for this purpose.
The format is very similar to the syntax of CSS styles in HTML pages.
For example: "Temperature:85;Pressure:1013.85;Power:56.5;"
- Name: Represents value identifier. This is a system name and must not contain empty string, diacritics, spaces and the first character must not be a number.
: Follows after colon (:).
- If the value is a real number with decimal point then the decimal separator must be a period.
- The value may contain colon.
- The value must not contain
- Char semicolon (;). Must be replaced by two characters: backslash and s ("\s")
- Char NewLine (0A hexa). Must be replaced by two characters: backslash and n ("\n")
- Char CarriageReturn (0D hexa). Must be replaced by two characters: backslash and r ("\r")
- Char backslash (\). Must be replaced by two characters: 2x backslash ("\\")
This format can be used e.g. for the following purposes: